Cyber Safety – Raising Your Child in a Digital World.
Monday, 22 Oct 2018
These informative talks are for parents and carers of children aged between 4 and 12 years old. The talks will be run by industry leader Dr Kristy Goodwin. Dr Goodwin will translate the latest research about how technology is shaping our children and will provide essential information and realistic advice for parents and carers.
· How technology is shaping our children
· Online safety and digital wellbeing for kids
· Cyber-safety risks for primary students
· How to prevent and deal with cyber-bullying
· Health and learning implications of young kids growing up in a world of screens
· Calculating healthy screen-time limits.
Additional resources will be available to purchase on the night.
Tickets are $10 per person. Reserve you place now www.trybooking.com/YEOK
These Cyber-safety talks are supported by both MWPS and the P&C. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org